Would you like to write for Truck Dash Cam?
Fantastic, we love hearing about contributors (but only if you’re passionate about trucks, dashcams, technology, and life on the road.)
If you have any trucking experience, this is your chance to become a guest blogger.
What Are Our Requirements?
“If you enjoy writing it, the reader will probably enjoy reading it” We would like to feature original content that is both informative, funny, and reflects the voice and personality of its author. Generic, boring or spun articles will probably be rejected. We welcome posts that will provide unique insights or curiosities about life as a trucker.
Some items on our check-list:
1. Posts should be at least 1500 words long.
2. English only 🙂
3. We would it if you were to include your own photos in the article, doesn’t matter if they are low quality or taken with your cellphone, that will give it more authenticity.
4. We will allow one d0follow link at the end of your article together with some information about you.
5. Please submit your article as a google docs link.
7. Please list your sources, if any, at the end.
How to Submit Your Guest Post To Our Blog?
If your post is ready to go live on truckdashcam.net, send it to us on seoulunlimited (at) gmail (dot) com and we’ll get back to you within 48 hours. Please write “guest posting on truckdashcam.net” in the subject.
You can’t republish your guest post to other blogs (this would cause Google to penalize both of our websites due to duplicate content)
We reserve the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit.
We may include your content on an e-book (giving you credit for it, obviously).
Some ideas of what your article could be about:
- Your favoriteDashcam or Dashcam feature or the one you hate the most and the reasons why;
- Ways to set up a dashcam and troubleshooting;
- Anything related to Tesla dashcams;
- Anecdotes about life on the road as a truck driver;
- Creative ways to make money with your dashcam;
- Fun things you have recorded with your dashcam;
- Features you wish dashcams had;
- Best practices when picking up hitchhikers on the road;
- Best trucking companies to work for;
- Things you wished you knew when you became a truck driver;
- Best practices regarding cleanliness on the road;
- Best ways to keep yourself entertained while driving;