This is a list of useful car-related resources I have found online and could help those who are interested in turning their hobby into an income source.
1. This website teaches us different ways to make a profit buying and selling used cars.
2. Here you can learn how to delve into the business of importing and exporting cars.
3. Are you an artist at heart? This is your chance of learning everything you need to know about drawing cars and selling your art.
4. Are you already turning a profit in the car dealership business? Here you can learn everything you need to know to up your game and multiply your income.
5. This is an interesting site with information on seized auto government-run auctions which, if you apply the right twists could become another unusual way to make money with your car knowledge and passion.
6. Another strange website which should be approached with an open mind. This website teaches you, in theory at least, a way to “attract” a car into your life. (?)
7. Another one for the artists out there, because why not trying to profit from car spray painting videos? It may work or it may not work. There’s only one way to find out! And if it doesn’t work, this website offers something similar.
8. This website claims to teach you ways to get paid to drive your car.
9. How about reselling service manuals, there are a number of ways to promote them, for example on Fiverr, on Facebook groups or car forums. You could also open your shop for free on selly.gg to automate the whole process and then promote your shop. And in the worst case scenario where you can’t resell the manuals, at least you could learn how to repair your own car.
10. The last idea is to provide a vehicle history report to people looking into buying a used car.